S u n d a y M o r n i n g s .
- A Sunday experience you will enjoy and look forward to each week. In socially-distanced (but NEVER spiritually-distanced) fashion.
- A casual environment with good music and Jesus-focused worship and teaching from the Bible.
- A worship gathering on Sundays at 10:30a.
- Jesus-focused, relevant teaching grounded in the Bible & driven by grace.
- Meaningful & deep faith with a clear focus on Jesus in everything.
- A place to connect with people to build friendships & find community.
- A fun and safe place for your kids to grow and build friendships during our 10:30a service.
- A place to grow deep in your faith and in the gospel.
- Worshiping Jesus with other believers in our Sunday worship gatherings.
D u r i n g t h e W e e k .
- Small Groups throughout Jax during the week ... in homes, on our church campus, over lunch, over breakfast and in coffee shops.
- Environments to connect with others, build healthy friendships, & grow spiritually.
- Discipleship groups for men, women, and college students.
A L i f e o f I n f l u e n c e .
- Community service & mission opportunities here in our town.
- Equipping for personal ministry and sharing your faith.
- Coaching on discovering your life purpose and personal ministry.
- Partnership with our orphanage All Things New in Gressier, Haiti.
F o r y o u r F a m i l y .
- Raising a generation of leaders that are strong in character and faith.
- A fun and safe environment for your little ones ... that will build their lives and faith in Jesus.
- Creative, Jesus-focused character-based teaching for your kids.
- Your family will grow to love God, trust in Jesus, & be strong in Grace.
- Groups for your kids to grow in faith & gain friends while having fun.
- The ability to connect worship with life to enhance family relationships.
- An opportunity to worship with your elementary age child(ren) in the first half of the service, followed by their learning in an age appropriate environment in the second service.